The G100 is our smallest gasifying wood furnace. It’s perfect for a home or small outbuilding and is compact enough to be easily installed indoors.
An Outdoor Wood Furnace that’s Built to Last
- New for 2017 -We’ve added a sight glass in the bottom front door that let’s you see the fire in the lower combustion chamber without opening the door.
- 409 Stainless Steel – Titanium enhanced and corrosion resistant, it is the only product that can provide the right blend of longevity, heat transfer and other critical traits that meet the HeatMasterSS standard of excellence.
- Heatmasterss warranty – We back each furnace with our best-in-industry Lifetime Limited Warranty which is twice as long as the leading mild steel competitor. It confirms our confidence in our products.
- Rounded firebox – The rounded design gives the firebox more strength with fewer welds.
- ISO 9001 Certified – HeatMasterSS furnaces are built to the very highest manufacturing standards, employing top notch design and engineering.
- Heavy duty multi-layer insulation
Easy for You
- Less cleaning and maintenance: The Easy Clean handle makes cleaning the heat exchange tubes a breeze. No brushing tubes or scraping creosote, you can load and clean your furnace in 5 minutes!
- Stay clean while loading: The Smokeless Loading handle lets you enjoy clean, easy loading. Just pull the handle before opening the door to eliminate smoke coming out at you while loading.
- Less wood cutting: These high efficiency furnaces use up to 50% less wood than conventional furnaces, saving you time cutting and loading wood and cleaning ash.
- Indoors and outdoors: G Series furnaces are safe and clean enough to be installed in a garage, shop or outbuilding as well.
- Easy access hinged rear door – The insulated rear door is built with a unique hinge design which allows for easy access to the rear of the furnace and quick and easy removal of the door if required without the use of tools or hardware.
- Safe easy-to-use dual firebox door latch – Our carefully designed latch catches the door so it doesn’t swing completely open and expose the user to excessive heat.